Tao gathering updated version

p/s: JuJu said I'm so lame to post all those lame thingy (eg the water tumbler etc) in my blog. Well, on my opinion, I don't think I have many fans or readers (maybe I do but I donno about that, sorry to all my blog's readers and fans~) (Aiyerr... So thick-face... beh kien siao), so... WHO CARES. I shiok U shiok lo~

The day is so hot, I cant concentrate in studying (LAME EXCUSE!!), So I ended up spamming and completing this blog entry...

Few photos to show about the gathering:


Unagi!!


Our last dessert: The donno-what-flavour ice cream.
Genius AhChuan ordered two cups for everyone >.< Jilakat


Wondering why is AhNee so grumpy?

Kena bully I think
.
.
.
By who?
.
.
.
.
.
By food



Dragon diam-diam snapped this pictar...

We ate sepuas-puasnyer, ShaLong ordered sepuas-puasnyer and I stuffed myself with ALOT of food sepuas-puasnyer... "LUCKILY" YuJin, who sat left front of me, keep kiap-ing foods into my plate... Because according to him, I'm goddess of food, OR to be more accurate, *~Hungry Ghost ALIVE~* I believe most of my friends who have experiences eating with me sure very clear about this la~ Anyway, AhChen is actually scarier than I am.. TeeHee~ Chen, sorry for selling you out..

Vocabulary:

I'm going to pull a skeleton out of cupboard.

I'm currently doing vocabulary... *again*


Reminiscing about vocab, when is your last time having a vocab books? Standard 6? Form1? Form2? Form3 perhaps?

Well, as so shameful of the lack of English words, I started a new vocab book again. In Uni pulak tu~~~ aiyerrrrrr

ANYWAY, when I looked through the dictionary for words, I saw something!
My mum highlighted something in the dictionary!!
(Sorry for the blurry image)

It's in page 1004, nudge-number. There's something fishy~~ Try to read this:

- A number of problems HAVE arisen.
- A large number of books HAVE been stolen from the library.
- The number of books stolen from the library IS large.

Can you spot the difference?

I donno whether my mum did something about it edi anot, but it shouldn't have this kind of grammatical mistakes in a standard dictionary...

Some Cursing Thingy:

Ever since Dr Rizon took over our instrumentation lectures, I never stopped cursing him. Since the very first day he came into our class.

A 8-am class is usually sleepy and boring, unless you have a very good night sleep the night before.

Today, I semangat-ly prepare myself to attend to his class (although we late for about 20 minutes... He's late too what...), thought he might give us some tips or two during this last lecture....

mana tau...

I am so totally wrong... *AGAIN*

He came in class, turned on his laptop, donno do what (I think play solitaire kot...), and asked the same question everytime he came in class: "mana budak lelaki?"

When almost everyone has come in, he stood up, walked to us and say something. Even though I sat at the front-est seat (but side-st -_- ), I cant hear clearly what he say.

Dr Rizon: errrr.... baca..... (sounds like he is mumbling to himself) ... X-ray hah... X-ray ada.... latihan yang saya ..... bagi tu..... assignment.... baca hah.... (smile...............)
(p/s: the italic part is where he slows down his volume and we tried to combine all the mumbling sounds to come out with a complete word)

So sien and disappointed *again*, I showed the saya-talak-shiok-sama-you face and stared at him. He didn't notice anyway, instead Amir, Shuib and Tok saw the emo me.

At 9.12am, he stood up, snuffing, smiling and said indifferently: "Saya ada meeting ah... Kamu boleh bersurai la...", switching off his laptop, kemas-kemas and belah.

I stood up, wielding my slipper on my hand, aiming at him.

My friends are encouraging and supporting me.

Then I
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wear my slipper back la~ U think what?

Later tak pasal-pasal kena tindakan tatatertib kenot sit for exam, mati...

Anyway, Rizon dwindles my hope to score for instrument jor... So all i can depend on is my dear Abang Megat liao... *help me*

fmi (for my information), daddy sent us an email, informing us to all pakat online on thursday night 10pm Malaysia time. Guess AhChen is off on that day kot.. TeeHee~

Comments

Anonymous said…
end up i ate 3 cup ice cream ler.. dont know who pass to me.. :S

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Danok One Day 'Decent' Trip