I'm Home!!

I drove back to Kota Bharu last Thursday with two friends and two furbrats. The weather was OK, some raining on the hilly roads, traffic was amazingly smooth!

Anyway, I've met few frustrated situations too:
1) I hate the 'braker'. Those who drive at 70-80 km/h and brake HARD every 5 seconds on all the loops and holes on the damaged road. Mek, if you want to do so, might as well you just drive at 50 km/h, give your brake disc a break lah~
2) There's a road block somewhere near Jeli. The police officer stopped me and asked a list of sounds-really-stoopid questions. Here's our conversation:

Police: Hi. Where are you going?
Nee: Kota Bharu.
P: Why?
N: ... Balik kampung.
P: Oh!? Kota Bharu is your hometown?!
..:I already rolled my eyes thoroughly on him at this point:..
P: *pointed at my friends* They are....?
N: Friends. We carpooled.
P: Oh!? Malay and Chinese can be friends huh?!
(Note that my friends are those wearing tuduh labuh kind of decent Malay girls)
Friend: Why not!? We are 1Malaysia what...
..:At this point, all of us rolled our eyes on him, and he let us passed:..

Seriously, what is wrong with them? He maybe tried to be friendly and all, but it sounds so freaking wrong. It also made him looked d*mb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N