等死记

Instead of studying for this Thursday's EM (ElectroMagnetic), I am sitting in front of my laptop for the whole evening, doing nothing but play games, lepak websites etc...

I didn't go in lyn for the whole day (now THAT'S ODD!), spending most of the time modifying my blog's layout.

Notice the difference?

I didn't do any colouring, background changing or any fancy thingy, but just do some editting at the page element section. Those are the 'places' where I mostly visit during online time, will update the list from time to time.

Feel free to drop by and say Hi~

Btw, everyone who watched IronMan said it IS a rating-10/10-must-watch movie. Pleaseeeee lah stop poisoning me... I still have one week to go leh~ Arghhhh.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N