Quarantine

There's rumours (Or maybe facts, it's just that I don't get any first hand news yet DOH~) saying that there's some 1st year students (about 9 of them) staying at our hostel area were suspected infect the devastated H1N1 virus, and is now under quarantine at god-knows-where. A friend of mine said one of them has just came back from Japan.

Today, suppose we have lab on the morning. I had a good night sleep before that, and when I woke up at 7am, Kak Yaye sent me an sms saying all classes are cancelled because our hostel is attacked by the virus. Gosh~

Then later this morning, we had a simple body check up at the hostel hall, to check your body temperature. How accurate can that be leh? With the hot weather and big sun etc...

Now, all I know is that, I'm Super Bored!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Danok One Day 'Decent' Trip