Semester 2 Session 2009/2010

Next semester will begin on 28th Dec.

Sien-ness overload -___-

Luckily I don't have any Wajib subjects that downgraded all the hard-earned core subjects' grades wtf to take anymore, so no need hassle about schedule arrangement etc while registering subjects. Out of 6 wajib subjects, 1 Option and 1 co-cu, I only get 2 A and the rest is either A- (good enuff), B+ (long sighhhh) and B (WTF!!)

Since next semester is my last semester in UniMAP (Hopefully! Finger crossed!!), after staying for two years in Perlis, I think I should visit and re-visit the places to eat and visit around Perlis and perhaps make some entries about it... Good idea?

Whatsoever, good luck for me lah!!

Random story time:
btw, please "Like" for us! Thanks for the support!

Comments

tino said…
Random story time:
btw, please "Like" for us! Thanks for the support!

<-- Aiya....too small la...didn't notice also dunno you put there

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N