Study Mode ON

3 papers in 2 days

God help me

-__________________-



From the previous post, I have four roads right now, and I'm standing in the middle of the crossroad of life wtf.

Generally and 'unintentionally', for the time being, I've 好像 closing up two roads already, since it would be a little late to go for medical check up and the etc things we are required to do, ALTHOUGH we are given 2 weeks for registration (classes start on 12th for all Uni).

One other reason of not choosing coursework is because I found myself not fond of 'studying' and exams anymore. Don't want any more memorizing, fight and score for better grade and stuffing my brain with notes and calculations, lecturers bias-ing etc. I had enough.

So, bye bye lah UM and USM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N