Jasmine is in Town!


OMG it's been like, what, years!!! I think we last met was at 1U / One World Hotel when Ashton was still a baby! OMG time flies like it doesn't give a damn!

It was such a surprise because: 1) I didn't know she was visiting Penang;
2) I didn't even know she was coming back to Malaysia for CNY!!!
OMG failed big time!

The night before, I saw her Insta-stories with Ashton and a backdrop that read 'Hard Rock' then I was like, OK maybe they went to the Hard Rock in other countries, but nope! It was hours later when I realized it was Hard Rock Penang ah wei!!! 迟钝到~~

Without a second thought, I WhatsApp and flew all the way to see her the next morning!
Hard Rock is located at the very end of Penang Island okay? Both hubz and I shared the same expression in different times when we learned that they were at Hard Rock.


The minute I arrived at Hard Rock, we (being me, Kaima, and Jas + Ra!) went to the 'nearby' foodcourt to tapao lunch, 'nearby' was like 20 minutes away also from Batu Ferringhi to Tanjung Bungah. Too bad, the food wasn't very nice but they were glad to have local food haha!


We spent the rest of the evening at the pool.

None of us brought our phones but never mind, no one was free to take pictures anyway. Three adults vs three kids also a lot of hard works! I in-charged of Kaitlyn mostly because the parents looked after the younger ones. That girl can swim!




We had a poolside teatime/dinner, went back to the room to bath, and everything, and I had to leave early because the kids couldn't sleep! Lol. The kids are way too adorable, luckily get to warm up to me by the end of the day haha!

Great catch-up but too little time to chat. 可惜! Next time next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Danok One Day 'Decent' Trip