*读书记 - the second*

p/s: the time now is 6.02pm and im kinda hungry edi *sweat* later gonna find cake to eat

First of all, yeah la, everything is still so blurry inside my head.. dono y, things getting clearer edi ma.. uni letter received edi, can do my medical check up at kelana jaya medical centre which cost me RM67 (a good time as an opening ceremony for the Citibank Cash Back.. =p ) etc etc etc.. But it's still kinda blurry.. zha da~

Well, when i told any of them about my uni offer, the most common Q that i would get is: "Is this the one u looking for?/Is this you own choice??"

*YES* it is le eventually... summore is my second choice tim after UM.. *blek*

I know i shouldn't be so proud and haolian, so i decided to stay put in UniMAP - which what they offered me instead of appealing to UM, and eventually me myself would make my own head blown up.. *jia lat*

Now, almost everyone in the office knew that im leaving them, including Mr Tan who sayang me the most.. We carry in a new product called Nordic Stick, it's something like ski stick which you use it for a walking exercise (please google it if you're interested to know more, not really good in promoting product =p), and he Oways tease me by calling me HIS nordic stick.. *haha*
ermm.. Ah Ben told me not to tell '那个人' about my resignation, i think he means See Wan, one of our product manager.. but... dono le, the news spread so fast when it comes to Mr Tan's mouth :p sorry la boss.. They planned to have a farewell party for me, next wed sing K~ *hehe*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N