Sienz

Too hot liao, the temperature melted my mood of studying Thinking Skill (Thurs' paper) and Biomaterial (Sat's paper). I curi this thingy from LCC's friend's blog, hope she doesn't mind Let's go~!

1. You’ve been Punk’d! oopss..sorry. You’ve been Tagged!
Lim Tino, Jasmine, Hirdanna, Azu, Su Natasha, Josephine Kang

2. Describe yourself in one word
SiAiBin @ mati-mati-mau-muka @ die-want-face

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
The one I love

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Few times

5. Have you ever have a crush on someone that now, when you look back, you feel silly? Definitely

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
Good Bye My Love, 我的爱人再见

7. What will you say to a person who doesn't wanna believe in you?
Suak, suit yourselves

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yes trying

9. What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Suck. I'm a jealous person too.

10. Do you have something special with you all the time?
Different earring?

[[ =PART 2= ]]

Best place to cry?
On the spot.

Who do you love the most?
Meine Familie

Tell us of your dream last night?
Weird I'm hugging a guy I don't know yet

Ever hated someone so bad?
Yup.

The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Can't remember. No gua...

The last person you had a beer with?
I don't drink alcoholic drink long time liao...

The last person you went to the movies with?
LCC

The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
RadiBEMS staff

The last person you hugged?
Hird ang Adik (bcoz of that stoopid samseng monkey
)

The last person you yelled at?
Hird (to scare the silly samseng monkey
)

In the last week have you kissed someone?
No

Danced crazy?
Yup. In fact, I danced crazy all the time.

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Control supposed to be on 17th, but don't know what's the matter, it shifted to 12th, the worst part is on 11th we have Safety
Now I have to wait for 10 days for German paper

If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Do: I do for world peace
Wish: I wish for world peace




Please refer back statement 1 b4 you puke

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Around the world in 1000 days

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
I'm good girl, I won't do this kind of thing

Are you old fashioned?
In the terms of...
...Fashion: Yup

...Thinking etc: Ok gua

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Depends on who. Some people makes the former harder, some makes the latter harder

What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Sudoku

Five facts About Me:
1. SiAiBin
2. Self-righteous

3. Self-willed

4. Helplessly lame
5. Hiao


Five things that scare me:
1. Ghost
2. Friends' sudden change of attitude

3. Bad grades
4. Electronic gadgets' malfunction
5. Samseng monkeys

Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
1. Music can boh? Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence -
Ryuichi Sakamoto
2. Tapi bukan aku - Kerispatih


Five Things I treasure in My Life:
1. Myself
2. Family

3. Friends
4. Boyfriend

5. $$$
排名不分先后

Two "First Time" in My Life:
First Day, First semester

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N