Sigh, 'nuff Said

The laptop sabotaged me again. This time, it's the screen backlight/inverter problem, or so I heard from the technicians in the shop. I can seriously feel my heart broken into tiny pieces when I heard the news, especially when the staff said:"Well, it happens. Don't be too frustrated," after I gave a tremendous sigh on it.

I thought I was overreacting again, but apparently, mum is more furious than I do. She said if this happens again, I can just throw the thing into the river and get a new one.

Nothing much to complaint though. It has served me for 3 years plus (its' fourth birthday is in the middle of the year), it's just showing signs I have been treating it rough and careless. Like a friend said:"It seems more likely to be the owner's problem." Duh~

So there it goes, 进厂 for nearly a week, and I hope it's nothing more than RM300.


**************************

Anyway, I can literally survive without laptop and internet for the weekend at home. I am not so tech-dependent human after all wakakaka!

I wonder why the laptop always give problem during weekend... Hmm....

Due to the absence of the laptop (with few GBs of movies and series), I can't play games and do the part time data entry either, so I 'had' to watch the CDs using the DVD player my dad gave me, CDs which I have bought for months, and some for years.

It's not such a bad choice after all. I have good sense in buying movies and series. Haha perasan si ai bin!!

Movie I Watched: My Son 儿子 (Korean) and Cherry Tomato 樱桃小番茄 (Korean)
Drama I Watched: Crying Loud, In the Centre of Earth 在世界的中心呼喊爱 (Japanese)
...which, I would like to share in a separate blog entries.

In the mean time, doing the long due cross stitch. The progress is slow, but moving. Sorry Jas for keep you waiting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N