家有喜事2011

It's so freaking backdated.... -____-




Finally, our family's very first wedding. Finally, one more male in our family LOL

The wedding was held on the Malaysia Day, 16th September. It was in chaos as it's the first time in our family, but it all went well up till the night.

I took a week off just as a good excuse. Then everyone teased me for coming back early as if I am the bride instead. I wish!!

The daytime session was held at home. Tents were set up in front of our house, parents ordered buffet from The Ritz restaurant, everyone was kinda clueless (or just me...).

Long story short, it was a quite chaotic day, but we found some ways to cheer ourselves up, since it's a wedding. We should be happy!

In the end of the day, everyone was worn off yet happy. I'm happy finally there's another guy in our family! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N