Happy Birthday to Me 2015

After a (two if you read the Mandarin version too) solemn post, I'll refresh this blog with something else to lighten the mood a little.

My birthday was on two weekends ago. It was a rather quiet birthday this year, a very simple celebration with the one I love :)

Started the day early with a badminton friendly match with UTAR. 

I think I might have a stage fright, or maybe in this case, match fright because I performed miserably =.= Must be because hardly been in competition these days. Us girls only compete in Women Double and Mixed Double, so after our games, the UTAR girls requested for another game for fun, and I played so much better haha! Even when I played with a bet in hand also OK ar *chet*

Hon making a spontaneous trip to the North for me, and we spent two days in Alor Setar, which I finally had the chance to explore the place in depth.

We stayed at a Rainbow Hotel near Alor Setar Mall, had a coffee at a café near town, visited the newly opened Aman Central  Mall, and simply drove around.


Hon paid for the Laneige BB Cushion that I wanted to get using the member’s voucher.

We had dinner at Koria Restaurant at Kuala Perlis, which the ambiance and environment are pretty cool, and the seafood is fresh! Price is reasonable as well. Then we lepak at McCafe before he drove back to KL.

I got a free birthday facial treatment from Ree’s Skin, which they launched the birthday month reward for members starting this year. Members also get a buy 1 free 1 promotion for the products they carry. Finally had the painfully satisfying extraction that I did not have for a long time.


I bought two books from MPH Online Store using the 25% birthday rewards from their MORewards online membership program.

Rant: MPH member system kinda sucks though as their MORewards program is an entirely separate program from their retail outlets' MPH Readers Circle (MRC), it's like one shop with two different membership program. Anyway, after making two online purchases, I find that although there's no point accumulation in MORewards program unlike MRC, you are spoiled with more book choices (nowadays MPH retail outlets have less and less book collection) and there's discount on almost every book which is cool~


Overall, it's a simple and good celebration that I appreciate and cherish very much. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N