The Notebook

***
“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”

***

Although Shien said my movie reviews are kinda boring, I DON'T CARE. Tak bagi damn pun :p


It was the election day. Everything settled, everyone was tired, every moment spent at hometown was lazing and spoiled. Then Tino turned on the TV and said 'The Notebook' was on, and I was like "Ooooh Ryan Gosling~ Get to see his acting finally~" and mumbled some random female actress's name that got a scorny squint from Tino.

Frankly, I never watch any of his movies. I get to know him only when The BF and I came out from cinema and saw 'Gangster Squad' poster, and...

Him:"Hey look baby! It's Ryan Gosling!"
Me:"...ermm... Sorry baby, I recognize Sean Penn only..."
"Oh OK. I also didn't know much of his movies, just one, crazy stupid something..."
"Hmmm never heard of that either. He's good looking?"
"Yeah he is."
"So... would you dump me for him if he woo you?"
"Baby, I'm not gay~"
"But it's Ryan Gosling! What if it's Christian Bale?"
"No"
"Hugh Jackman?"
"No"
"Tony Stark?"
"No"
" (^ ^)v "


Back to the TV. It wasn't so pleasant to watch TV when you have a baby trying to have an evening nap and a grandfather who sings noisy - VERY noisy - lullaby. I would get scolding from the grandfather for moving my fingers while sitting still because it distracted the baby!!

ANYWAY, Tino said about a romantic scene when the two lead kiss by the lake/in the lake/in the rain/they are drenched lah for sure, and it is a decent nice romance movie, I had it a go.

Watching a romance movie when you, in the same time, are in a relationship - the early, extreme sweet loving, phase of a relationship - it gives a different feeling when you are not. I don't know maybe it's just me, but I feel sweet :)

The movie was good, both Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams look so lovely as a pair (although their fights are too intense), and Malaysia's censorship had prevented me from seeing the famous scene -_- As the screenplay is based on the Nicholas Sparks' novel, the quotes are very catchy. The one that I quote on the top of this post, the moment Noah shouted it to Allie, I googled it, and immediately WhatsApp the BF that exact quote, although he was too busy to bother.

I don't know how to end this post, so, that's it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N