The Incredible Pen

Prelude: Donno why, after I wrote the on leave notice, the more I want to write! Sei mou?? But everything gonna be very short lah, just for the sake of writing and get that writing idea out of my head.... Excuses excuses!! 

I want to talk about this particular pen.


Before I continue, let me ask you one thing: How long do you replace your pen/How long does your pen's ink last? 3 months? 6 months? 9 months the best?


This pen, is just some ordinary regular ballpoint pen. However, it's been around so long, I can't remember how long I've been using it, my guess is around 2 years(?), and I can't even remember where did I get it. It definitely was not bought from shop, it was from conference or event or something that I've been to, but I forgot which one.

The fact that it's been around so long, it kinda like my representative. The pen followed wherever I go: meeting with Prof; group meeting with Prof; Uni seminars and workshops and whatnot; etc etc. Whenever you see this pen, I must be around somewhere. At least according to Nadiatun lah~

See, I use until the pen clip thing also putus liao!! LOL...

Anyway, today, it finally decides to retire. The ink has ran out, finally...

...and I finally get to give other pens that have been staying in my pencil case for so long a chance...

...and that's the story of THE incredible pen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N