Mid term break

despite having 3 assignments and 1 lab report to pass up after break and 2 mid term tests after holiday, up until today since the day I arrived KB, I didn't do anything beneficial -_-"

OH!! Got Got!! I laughed my lungs out watching ShinHwa's youtube! XD





-___________________________-"

Lame is lame. After this post, I'm gonna start doing my lab report edy. Good girl leh~ Mummy also studies hard for her PTK test. Granma is sick, coughing until can't sleep. Everyone Hwaiting!!!

Comments

tino said…
ah ma se ko...?
ok liao boi?
tongkim dua talok?
*Nee* said…
tongkim dua lemal... ki kua doctor & mok joh liao, kah ok liao...

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Danok One Day 'Decent' Trip

Negeri Sembilan - Jeram Toi & The Shorea