石人沟 Stone Man Valley

Last weekend, we went to a place called 石人沟 aka Stone Man Valley for a 'picnic' with the first year Tourism Management students. They are really a bunch of hyperactive kids!



We didn't ask for much information about that place before. It's quite a long journey: Take a bus from the end station to the another end station for RMB1, then a medium tour bus to that place for RMB5. It took us about 2 hours to reach the place. And, we need to prepare our own lunch.

The place is BEAUTIFUL! You can never see such a place in Malaysia! Well, one of the points is because, Malaysia don't have much 大草原 Prairies lah~ Even Cameron Highlands also lose. The scenery is definitely splendid. 青青河边草 Green Green Grass By The River punya feeling la wei! I got so excited! And kek sim too, because I forgot to charge my camera on the previous night. Argh!

We stopped at a small dam, then started our walking trip. There's a lot of small yellow flowers alongside the road, so the girls started to pick it up and pretending to be 黄花闺女.


Of course, I'm not excluded too

This place is a Kazakh territory. There's a lot of 毡房 Mat House around the place.


....and this horse riding thing was a stupid mistake I made that day.

Well, in the first place, I really wanna ride the horse. RMB10 charge is ok lah compared to the RMB50 camel ride and RMB30 horse ride at the ski resort months ago. When the horse owner started to pull the horse, the class leader 李柏松 asked the owner to stop because they thought I was cheated (they didn't know that we negotiate about the price ady). Out of sudden, I got 'frightened', so I ask him to turn the horse around to take a picture of me on a horse, then went down straight away, and PAYING RMB5 FOR THAT!? Argh.


I iz jehlez

The boys were having great time on the horse riding. I wanna learn how to ride a horse. =(


Hills and mountains of prairies, and a snow mountain as the background!

How beautiful is that~

It is a pasture for the Kazakh with a vast grassland, a lot of animals can be seen around the area. Most of them are goats and sheeps. Not to forget, their feaces too.


DUCKS!


DONKEYS!


HORSE!

The owner of these horses tied up the horse's front leg for dono what reason. Maybe to prevent the horse to run away by themselves or being stealed.

Then we found an old big tree in a farm. They took class pictures and wandering around. Then Ju saw this...



A skull, probably horse's/donkey's/whatsoever's was hung on the tree. Cool~

We had our lunch at a small grassland, then continued our journey.

By any chance, they chose a stone hill to climb!? It was a risky one, because the stones are quite loose, and it ain't easy to climb. My knees were shaking when going uphill and downhill. Argh I'm old already!

When on our half way up the hill, the class leader sensed that the downhill route is not an easy one, so he called it off and asked everyone to go down. Some of them already went to very tip top of the hill already, so they continued to go up, while we struggled to get down.

Even though it's a sunny day, D**n the wind is cold!

Until today only that I realised, goats are a definite camwhore poser.


This was taken when I was halfway up the stoney hill


Up close and personal version

Dono why, their horns are in blue and red colour. It's probably a marking from their owner, or maybe it's their natural colour? Lol I don't know. But hell they are posers! I show you!


Poser #1


Poser #2


Poser #3

Not only they stand/sit still to let you take their pictures, they stare stright into your camera too. The low resolution of the pictures is because my camera's battery gong liao and I had to use my handphone to take this pictures. Argh!

Also, goats are a mountain-hiking pioneers! When all of us were gasping and pating of unable to climb up the stoney hill, the goats were proudly walked across the high hills.


Standing proudly at a top hill




All the white dots are goats, goats and goats

If that's not enough, the class leader suggested a new route to go back to the dam where we would take our bus to go back. God knows how an old bone me could have walked out of that place. I enjoyed it, loved it by every second, but too bad, I was not really ready for this kind of thrill just yet. Argh.

This journey ended up with a pair of painful thighs for 2 days. Argh! Reminds me of how old I am already.

Random story time:
Currently, I'm into this...

Playfish's Restaurant City

It is an easy game. Coordinate the employees and the decoration, leave it there to run by itself for whole day, occassionally check the employees' status, feed them and clean the toilet. The toilet thing makes me LMAO. It reminds me of the doorless toilets here. Anyway, I have no idea of saving the space while guarantee the toilet's privacy, so there it goes lah~

Comments

Licici said…
itu mek mek over expo lah
'suNatasha.M' said…
hi girl!~
long tyme no see!~ well, not literally anyway..hee ;D
how r u and poh choo?
i was browsing poh choo's pictures in flikr.. nice place you've been..
so so jealous.. hehe..
even in europe, (well at least germany, they don't have the overwhelming place like where you go...heee...

when r u flying bec exactly?
or r u alreadi bec in Msia?
sorry, my bad, din update news, T_T

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N