Life sucks

I can't even get my ass warmed on every sofas and beds at home yet, and I need to go back Perlis already tomorrow. And my mum said my room is hit by the strongest hurricane ever because I unpack everything. Argh LIFE SUCKS!!

For some reason, the new home PC unable to show chinese characters. I tried to do everything that I know, but still failed wtf. Well, just leave it to Lim-Family-IT-Savvy Limhueychen.

Trip stories will be told later, when I'm damn free at University hostel. And Student Exchange Programme report too. Argh LIFE SUCKS!

Comments

tino said…
aih..chu a computer gaso ju lai ju dene...hijit pa bosi kong hamik chu siam ji kosi jitpun ji meh...tongkim ko beh sia cino pulok...
*Nee* said…
hileh siam ji wa settle liao, tongkim bozai zomik kua bo diok cino...

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Danok One Day 'Decent' Trip

Negeri Sembilan - Jeram Toi & The Shorea