MIA-ing...

Argh~ Stupid China network!!

Sorry for being MIA-ing for so long... I should have prepared posts to post but I didn't. I have tones of photos and stories to tell but I don't know where to start.

So.... Before I can settle myself down, better put something up to make this blog feel a little alive lah~ And anyone who want to drool, you are allowed to drool. =)


Qin Huai River, Confucious Temple, Nan Jing
秦淮河,夫子庙,南京


Memorial Centre of Nan Jing Massacre
南京大屠杀纪念馆
(I didn't manage to visit though as the place is closed on Monday. Argh!)


总统府
Museum of the President


中山陵
The Tomb Palace of Dr. Sun Yat Sen


虎丘
Qu Qiu, Suzhou


拙政园
Zhuo Zhen Garden, Suzhou


苏州博物馆
Suzhou Museum


石街


周庄镇
Zhou Zhuang Village


天宁宝塔,常州
The Tower of Tian Ning, Changzhou

黄山老街
The old street of Tun Xi, Huang Shan


黄山


黄山日落
Sun Set at Huang Shan


北京路步行街,广州
Beijing Road, Guangzhou


最后一天的乌鲁木齐
Last day in Urumqi


天池,米泉县
God Pool, Mi Quan



喀纳斯之旅
Kanas trip


世界之窗,深圳
Windows of the World, Shenzhen


火宴山火锅
Huo Yan Shan steamboat restaurant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N