Another day in Uni (2)

A student's day and mood can fluctuate so tremendously within one day like a roller coaster.

In this second, it can be so happy and contented, like having those beautiful sky with colourful rainbow on it, but in the next second, it goes straight down to the hell, like playing bungee jumping with a faulty rope.

This is what my feeling is for the whole week. A week of extreme disappointment, stressed and glad. The scary part of the test is not only the revising and sitting for the test time. The most scary part would be when the marks are announced.

You might cheer, you might glad, you might disappointed, you might cry.

Within a flash of time I feel so eager to just quit studying and look for a job instead!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Of course I might be emo, but I am not stupid.

I still remember my aim of continuing Degree. I won't let it end just like that.

I have never receive any credits from teachers and lecturers before except for this. Mr. M said I was under-performed. From that moment, I know I need to push myself harder. I really need to.

So, I am going to SP and Penang this weekend to take a break and coming back with a new mood and start from where I've stop. Just wish me luck, and wish me to not hold back my tears.

Thanks, Su, for the credit! =)

never thought that post can be so interesting. Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N