Super Emo

Not really sure why, I found that my mood and myself fluctuate frequently and easily by any perturbation in life, regardless of the size of the impact.

I've just finished my viva today, and it was a total disaster, so to speak. I don't really mind kena diao-ed by the examiners about things that I should know but I didn't, but I can't really accept the ego-ness-overload examiners know freaking nothing yet they don't want to accept our explanation!!

You don't understand, you know nothing, then u just listen to what I say lah and/or try to understand and digest lah, even if you are a fucking Prof or Dr. or Ir. The knowledge is great, you can't hold them all.

Am I really ready for Master?? :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Danok One Day 'Decent' Trip