Motivation Strongly Required

A short post before I start on my undone work. So many things to submit by next week argh!

Two more weeks to go. I need to step on the accelerator right now already before everything will be too late! Argh!

I felt like I was in the working field already because I spent one whole day at Dragon, doing things like an ordinary PLV would do. Too bad no one is paying me for that role. Sigh~

Tomorrow might be another one-whole-day-on-field day as I will be doing my data acquisition thing in the lab. Hope everything will go on smoothly as it can. *finger crossed*

Last issue: Only now that my lecturer know I'm actually nakal? Oh my gosh what did I have been doing all this while is such a waste lah~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N