The Warmth Gift



=)

I love this particular friend so much loh! Although he always make fun of me.

I never thought you would take it seriously when I told you I was looking for this.

I never thought you would look for this every time you visit a bookstore.

I never thought you would actually buy it and send to Perlis to me.

I never thought you can be this sweet. =)

Although it's not the hard cover version that I was looking for, but this is good enough.

Thanks for remembering. Thanks for looking. Thanks for buying and sending.

Even the remembering part can make me so darn touching already loh!

And, no, I am not passionately in love with him. It is a compliment to him for being nice. =)

Darn. I think I 越描越黑 liao... =_=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N